Who doesn't like a good book list? I recently inherited (for a brief stint) my mother-in-law's Kindle, so I believe most of what I have read thus far this year has appeared at some time or another on her book club list. I'll try to update as the year progresses.
* The Good House: A Novel by Ann Leary
* Elsewhere: A memoir by Richard Russo
* Bent Road: A Novel by Lori Roy
* The Widow Clicquot (P.S.) by Tilar J. Mazzeo
In process ...
* God Centered Biblical Interpretation by Vern S. Poythress
* Prayers of the Bible by Susan Hunt
* Two Fleas and No Dog by Craig Hill
* Relationships: A Mess Worth Making by Timothy S. Lane and Paul David Tripp
* Return to the Hundred Acre Wood by David Benedictus
* The Hurried Child by David Elkind
Lesson Learned: Since seminary ended last May, I have struggled to get through theology books, or really any books at all. I do hope this will change.