January 10, 2014

Lesson 164: In 2014, I Hope To ...

Turns out, a themed collection of awesome blog posts in a single location is one of my new favorite things. (Along with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.) Friends, I had an excellent time looking back at 2013 with you and reflecting on ways we've all grown. Thanks for all who participated. (See here if you haven't read yet.)

But now, it's time to more forward. We know where we've been. Where are we going?

Welcome to the "In 2014, I Hope to ..." Link-Up Party! This is a place for goals, aspirations, dreams. We're setting agendas here. Developing game plans. Thinking big!

Well ... let's see what you've got! Can't wait to be inspired. 
http://goo.gl/vLuky5


1 comment:

  1. i feel like i did my posts backwards. this fits better in your last link up, and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...