February 05, 2013

Lesson 64: It's the Final Countdown

I sat in my first seminary class of the semester today.

It was the first class of my last semester.

I experienced a mixture of emotions.

Excited to finish and move on to something else.

Sad to be finished and leave what is here.

Eager to dig into this semester's work.

Ready for all that work to be completed.

Reflective on how far we've come.

Curious concerning all that lies ahead.

It's an interesting place to be for sure.

A long time ago, before seminary, I read everything I could get my hands on by Elisabeth Elliot. Her late husband, Jim, said, "Wherever you are, be all there."

At this point, I am poised between the beginning of the end and the end. It's where I am. It is where I must be.

Lesson Learned: "Wherever you are, be all there." - Jim Elliot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...