1. What is the benefit of a shirt containing SPF? By nature of it being a shirt, doesn't it already provide protection from the sun?
2. Speaking of sun and suits, I decided to go for a swimming tank top this summer. Does this scream mom or is it somehow ironically young and hip?
3. I want to try every single one of these smoothie recipes!
4. I've felt awful this week, a combination of flu and allergies. I had to continually fight the urge to complain about my symptoms on facebook. I kept thinking, if only updating your status could actually fix a problem.
5. Looking for bean recipes? The comments section from this post ended up being a great resource!
6. So, Andy Pyrch reported for duty this week. Jenni, I just cannot hear the song "Soldier Boy" without thinking of you and crying!
8. For the past year, I have only read one blog consistently of a person I do not know. Well, you wouldn't believe it, but Holly's moved to Clover and has been attending our church. Crazy, right?!?! She's doing a series this week on her mother-in-law's house which is. to. die. for. You have to go check it out!
9. I just realized none of these thoughts are interesting for a boy. Click here. It will return you to Mark's beard.
10. Remember the sick bit from #4? Unfortunately, it kept me from gettin' on a plane to my sweet college roomate's wedding in Phoenix this weekend. Y'all, I should be exploring Sedona today and layin' down some awesome dance moves tomorrow. Alas, such is life. Congratulations Hayley and Brett! All the love to you both.