January 31, 2014

Lesson 170: Little Boy Turns Two (Tomorrow)

I don't want the whole world.

The sun, the moon, and all their light.

I just wanna be the only girl.

You love all your life, you love all your life.

- The Band Perry























When I told a friend this song reminded me of Hudson, he said, "Oh man, that boy's wife is doomed." She probably is.

At some point, I'll have to stop singing these words to him.

But not today.

Today he's only two. And I still get all his attention. And I am totally okay with that.


Lesson Learned: Maybe I should start caring about the way my hair looks when I'm home. Man is it rough in these pictures!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is two!! I miss my buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love my sons and still want to be their favorite girl! And my husband's fav girl... cause they are my favorite guys! I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...