February 20, 2015

Lesson 203: Ten Sore Parts (Week 1)

As Friday comes to close, I am reminded in yet one more way that I am most certainly the mother of three young children.

Why, you ask?

Because it's time to post the week's Ten Quick Thoughts, and y'all, I don't even have one thought worth sharing.

Typically, I collect "thoughts" throughout the week. Quotes, ideas, links.

What I'm trying to say is that not only do I not have any thoughts right now, I didn't think any thoughts all week.

Instead of thinking, this week was spent being tired. Tired, exhausted, run down, overworked, sore, can't lift an arm - have no idea what you are talking about - why are you still talking to me tired.

I went to bed this tired.

I woke up this tired.

It's as if tired moved into my body a while ago and this week has triumphantly completed its task of conquering my entire body.

I am tired everywhere, all the time.

So this week, instead of TQT, I'm giving you this brief glimpse into my tired, tired life and listing for you the:

Top Ten Sore Parts of My Body

1. My biceps.

2. My forearms.

3. My hands.

4. My fingers.

5. My thighs.

6. My calves.

7. My ankles.

8. My feet.

9. My back.

10. My brain. 

Here's to a good night's sleep and more energy next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...