If you are a regular reader, you may have noticed that some things have changed around here lately, you know, with the blog's appearance.
No, you are not just imagining things. The blog really does look different.
To be honest, all this change is making me feel super awkward (well at least my online self feels awkward. In real life, I feel fine.)
The emotions are similar to when I go and chop all my hair off. Excited, unsure, crazy.
I'm freakin' out here! (Kind of.)
So ... (in all seriousness)
If you are a regular reader, someone who cares about the best interests of this blog ...
I'd appreciate your feedback on the new look.
Reasons for the Change:
1. Mark felt like the other format was too wide.
2. I didn't like the font at the bottom of the photo.
3. I felt kind of guilty displaying pictures of paintings I didn't create. (I took the new photo).
Truths About My Blogs Appearance to Take Into Consideration as You Critique:
1. My blog name is really long and hard to feature.
2. I don't actually know what I'm doing on these photo editing programs, so don't be too harsh.
3. I considered going uber-simple, like Rachel of Small Notebook (she's basically my blogging hero), but y'all, it's just not me! I am colorful!
4. I'm not paying anyone to fix it for me. At least, not until the moola starts rolling in!
5. I reserve the right to ignore any and all comments! :)
So ... have at it, friends!
Lesson Learned: This is my 2nd attempt at a self-created blog header. I am not sure whether it's an improvement or not.