|Just enjoying some afternoon ice cream!|
2. New at Food Lion: Two bag color options. White for non-refridgerated items, blue for refridgerated. When you get home, you know exactly which bags must go immediately into the house. Why has no one thought of this before?
3. A Graphic Demonstration of Popular Girl's Names through the years. This is fascinating!
4. In other state news, this test tells you which state you should live in based on your personality. Turns out I'm a Georgia girl. What about you?
5. Land is for sale on ebay in Montana for $5000. What do you think, group vaca spot?
6. Find here a thorough explanation of ancient Christian literature. The chart was most helpful to me. If you have the brain to dig in deeper, I highly recommend this article.
7. I was voted "Most Spirited" in my senior class. What was YOUR superlative?!?!
8. Speaking of high school, great thoughts from a friend who has committed to praying for her local high school everyday for a month!
9. A super powerful testimony about marriage. Definitely cried!
10. Looking forward to a Soup Fest and a Youth Ministry Conference this weekend (with a little Jim n' Nick's BBQ thrown in). What are you up to?
TQT Question: Your preference. Answer #2, 4, 5, 7, or 10!