1. Samara has started to make a scowling face when she is thinking deeply. At first, we were confused about the origin of such furrowing. Then I found this picture. Apparently scowling-deep-thinking is genetic!
A. Faded jean jacket with pink tassels.
B. Matching jean scruchie.
C. A light top paired with dark turtleneck. You know, so the turtleneck can pop.
D. Those sneakers.
3. Funny link! Quick read!
4. Last year, my mind was here!
5. We finally registered for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. Free kid's books people!
6. "The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18
7. I took Jenni's suggestion and tried a Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha. YUM! In related news, Starbucks changed its pastries' dealer this week. I am certainly going to miss the entirely processed cheese danish. Apparently the new pastries are locally sourced with healthy ingredients. Any thoughts on the matter?
8. This is the best link from last week's TQT comment's section. Totally made me laugh. Can you make me laugh in the TQT comments section?
9. A friend informed me in an email yesterday that 10/10 is not a national holiday. I have to say that I have no idea what she is talking about. I have been celebrating for 16 years now.
10. Remember how I wanted to get married on 10/10 my entire life? That basically happened yesterday!
TQT Question: VOTE on #2!
Have a great weekend friends!