Off to sweet time with family and friends. Off to rest. Off to celebrate the birth of our Savior.
I do a wish a special Merry Christmas to you. I pray this would be a time of reflection upon God's gracious gift to us all, his Son, Jesus Christ. I pray that your hearts would be opened to his love, filled to the brim with gospel grace, even to overflowing. I pray that you enter 2014 with a heart set on serving Him!
Do not forget to come back next week to participate in my very first link-up party! If you are a blogger yourself, please do not hesitate to link-up your post on your 2013 lesson or lessons. If you are a reader, come back to find links to posts written by other great writers!
While I'm away, here's a few of my favorite posts from 2013 to keep you occupied!
1. January: Oh, Motherhood!
2. February: The 26.2 Club
3. April: Cleaning Under the Fridge
4. May: What I Learned in Seminary
5. July: A Series of Unexpected Events
6. August: A "New" Night Before the First Day of School
7. September: Guess Who Passed His Ordination Exams Today!
8. October: I Married the LOML on 10/10
9. October: A Masters Degree and Two Babies (A Series)
10. November: The Problem of Transition and A Refuge in Transition
Lesson Learned: It is hard to narrow a year's worth of posts into 10 (which is why there are really eleven.)