1. Graduate seminary:
Oh, and here's my hubby with some of his fraaaands!
2. Practice Good Dental Hygiene:
Definitely doing this with significantly more regularity.
3. Buy a Painting:
Meet ... my cows! Oh how I love these friends!
4. Cut Internet Usage in Front of Samara:
I'd say there's been some marked improvement!
5. Continue with the Monthly Meal Plan: FAIL!
6. Get Ourselves a Will: FAIL! In fact, we've taken a few steps backwards here. Apparently there are some other legal matters we need to sort out first.
7. Read the Bible in a Year: FAIL! Started behind and have never caught up. I wonder if I could do it in six months?
8. Exercise Once I'm Done Nursing: FAIL! (and I don't want to talk about it.)
9. Increase Our Gardening Efforts:
Do we have a garden? Ha, please?!?! You can read all about it here, here, here, and here.
10. Generic goals: Continue to cut extraneous sugar.
It could be worse. We could still be living a cow-less life, but friends, that is just simply not the case.
Well y'all, how are you doing with your goals?
(Did you get that Gen 1:1 reference?)